FANTINI COSMI – Flow Switch – FF82
- The flow switches are used to indicate, control and regulate the flow in a pipe; for controlling pumps, burners, compressors, alarm signals, motorized valves.
- Direct fixing by threaded connection G1″
- A flexible blade, moved by the flow, acts on the operating lever of a SPDT micro-switch.
- Casing in shock-proof thermoplastic
- AISI 301 stainless steel blades for pipes from G1″ to G8″
- Earth connection
- Pg. 16 Cable gland with concentric gasket.
- Complying to standards CEI EN 60947-5-1; CEI EN 60529
FANTINI COSMI – Pressure Switch – B01 & B13
- Pressure switches up to 15 bar with non-adjustable differential
- Pressure switches up to 10 bar with low adjustable differential
- Pressure switches for fluids and inert gases. Suitable for compressors, autoclaves, control of lubrication circuits, steam boilers, irrigation systems etc.
- Snap action SPDT micro-switch with AgCdO contacts.
- Nominal insulation tension Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty nominal current Ith 15A
- Complies with EN 60947-5-1 standards.
- Maximum temperature of the controlled fluid: 120 °C.