HH Valves is the only company manufacturing the genuine Hattersley Heaton design of valves to the requirements of BS EN ISO9001 and the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- HH Valves are widely used in the oil refining, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical and power industries.
- Offer an extensive range of gate, globe and check valves in accordance with ASME B16.34, API6D, API600, API602 and compatible British and European standards BS EN ISO 10434 (formerly BS1414), BS EN ISO 15761 (formerly BS5352), BS1873 & BS1868.
- Forged valves are available in sizes 8 to 50mm (1⁄4″ to 2″) nominal bore and cast steel valves in sizes 50 to 600mm (2″ to 24″) nominal bore.
- Larger sizes are available upon request.
- Pressure classes 150, 300, 600, 900 & 1500 and in a wide range of materials.